Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Park

Ryan loves going to the park and we are fortunate to live in part of the city where there are a lot of playgrounds - there are 7 in Stuy Town alone. Whenever the weather is nice or when we get a little stir-crazy, we head to the park. Ryan loves to play with the other kids at the park(and any toys they might have), climb on the slides and other park equipment, and ride the bouncers. Ryan's favorite part of the park though is the swings. I imagine some of the other moms and dads at the park think Jay, my mom and I are all crazy for the way we play with Ryan and I really don't care -I KNOW that we, and more importantly Ryan, have a great time every time we are there. I am pretty sure that everyone else at the park knows it too:




Is that laugh not contagious? Ryan may be the loudest and craziest baby at the park and that is just fine with me - with each laugh, I am reminded of just how lucky we are to have such a happy, funny and absolutely adorable little boy to play with everyday.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video, made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

can I please keep him

Anonymous said...

It's the next Namath. Maybe Ryan will be responsible for taking the JETS to the super bowl.