Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I did not take one picture on Thanksgiving - not one, which is so unlike me. We celebrated with my family on Thanksgiving day and with Jay's family on Saturday, where Ryan put on quite a show. He would not eat any of his dinner except the corn and I kept telling him that he could not get out of his chair until he ate some of his sweet potatoes. About 100 "out, please"s later, Ryan noticed the candles (unlit) on the table. Not being above bribery, we lit the candles and told him he could blow them out if he ate some potato first. At first, he didn't go for it until I pretended I was going to blow out the candle and then Ryan couldn't shove them in his mouth fast enough - so fast, he ended up gagging himself. After blowing out 10 candles and eating 10 huge bites of potato, Ryan had enough - I think he was more tired from his blowing efforts though since he really put a lot of energy in to it, as you can see by his facial expressions.

Where did he learn to make faces like that??

No comments: