Thursday, October 28, 2010
I need to talk to Dylan
Last night Ryan was in bed with me and we were reading books when Dylan started to cry in his room. Ryan asked why Dylan was crying and I told him probably because he didn't want to go to sleep. So Ryan jumped off the bed and told me he needed to talk to Dylan and he would be right back. I let him go and this is what he said: "Dylan, take a deep breath and calm down. Count to five. Try to relax. I know you don't want to go to sleep but you are not missing anything. You read books with mommy and now it is my turn and then I am going to sleep too, ok? go to sleep ok dillie? ok" and then he came back, got in the bed with me and said "i think that worked"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dad and I are laughing and Dad said that is exactly what you and Jay say to Ryan. Dad says Ryan remembers every single word anyone ever says. Did Dylio calm down and count to five???? xoxoxoxx
Hi -- all I can say is ahhhhhh. Ryan is a little sweetheart (and mimic : ] )and wise beyond his age. xxoo
Post a Comment