Saturday, August 13, 2011

Guys Night Out

Last night, Jay called me on the way home and said he wanted to go out for a bit to the sports bar up the street but by the time he got home, it was around 8:30 and I didn't think the kids would be good in the restaurant.  So Ryan said " I have a great idea!  Why doesn't mommy stay home with Dylan and me and you can go on a date daddy.  Please please, isn't that a good idea?"  Ryan was jumping up and down begging to go out and really was too cute to refuse so we said ok and the boys started to get ready.  Ryan whispered to me that since the were going to watch the baseball game, could I help him find a special shirt?  He kept yelling while he got dresses, "Daddy, I will be right there, don't come in here" haha.   As they were heading out the door, Dylan went running behind them yelling "I go too.  Me dilly go too" - poor thing got stuck at home with me.

Ryan and Jay had a great time out and I have a feeling this will not be the last time the handsome dudes go out for "Guys Night".   

1 comment:

grandma said...

I know that Ryan will want to go with Jay on many more "dates" - but when the time comes for a real date - I dont think grandma is going to like her - xoxoxoxx