I have slacked on this project and have been struggling to find some photos that I have taken in the past few months that fit our themes - I am hoping to catch up sometime over the next few weeks and use all new images in the second half of the year
PASTEL
Living in a house of boys, there is not much pastel in my life. I was thinking of borrowing the daughter of a friend for a girly photo shoot but then had no time or inspiration, plus if I explained it to my friend, she would have thought I was a nutcase. The other night, the boys and I met up with two other kids from Ryan's class and their moms for a sushi dinner up the street and while we were sitting there, up came this week's shot.
I have no idea where this pastel prince was coming from but I was pretty happy to have my camera - I think I will need to carry it when I go out more often
Besides being able to get this week's photo, I was able to get a few more of the kids. Our dinner was a ton of fun and I am really happy that Ryan has made such great friends at school, friends that also are nice to Dylan and never treat him like a tag-a-long. The kids all love the sushi place up the street and they even tried each other's food and now Ryan has some new favorites. Nothing will top the kid's love of Edamame though.
With the weather getting nicer and the sun staying out longer, I hope that we will be able to have more fun dinners out with friends. I know that the boys agree (and next time, I will be sure to bring my 52-theme list because you never know what you are going to see!)

2 comments:
the last picture of Dylan is worth a million dollars! If that little boy isnt the devil - I dont know who is.. Uncle Michael named him that awhile ago - and hate to admit it but I am starting to agree a little tiny bit. Ryan and his friends have very good and expensive taste....xxooxxoxx
Totally awesome and VERY pastel!!! Mom's right - the pictures of the kids are great! I love that Ryan has made so many great friends at school! I can't believe that he is going to be in 1st grade soon!!! I just wish he went to my school. :(
Post a Comment