Ryan and Dylan really crack me up lately - they are so smart and funny and sometimes the things that come out of their mouths make me bend over laughing. Yesterday, both kids had come to my room by 8 am and we decided to hang out in the bed for a while: I was reading the kindle, Ryan was playing the ipad and Dylan was on the iPhone. For some reason, Dylan wanted to lie perpendicular to Ryan and I so he had his head on my belly and his feet on Ryan. It didn't take long for Ryan to be annoyed by that and he started tickling Dylan's feet. Finally, Dylan told him to stop.
Dylan: "Ryan, stop touching my feet"
Ryan: "Why? Do you think that I am a vampire that will suck your blood?"
Dylan: "No, I think you are a couch to put my legs on"
LOL
Later that day, we took the bus crosstown to one of my favorite parks in the city and the kids had a blast. The park is right on the river so you get a nice breeze, there is a sprinkler and plenty of other things to do. The kids were having such a great time that before I knew it, 4 hours had gone by.
I am really enjoying this summer so far - we have done a lot of fun stuff but sadly, the summer seems to be flying by. There is still plenty of time this summer though for me to go on more adventures with these funny kids and no doubt, there will be many more funny memories made.
1 comment:
please please can I keep them??? xoxoxoxx
Post a Comment