Yes, I realize it is not December yet.
Yes, I have been listening to Christmas carols non-stop for a week even though it is not December yet.
Yes, I have already started making the kids do Christmas crafts.
Today, our friends the Wyatt's came over to join us for a little Christmas crafting. Of course, dressing like elves always helps to get you in the spirit! We decided to make ornaments so the boys and I went to the craft store yesterday and picked out plastic ornaments, stickers and decorations and other accessories.
After all was set up, it was time to start!
The kids stuck with it longer than we thought they would and I must say, the finished products looked adorable.
Now, all we need is a tree to hang them on and more time to make more projects!
1 comment:
Very lucky children to be doing all these cool activities.
Post a Comment