I am positive that somewhere in my house, something is broken. I know it is there somewhere, I just haven't found it yet. How do I know? I had the following conversation with Dylan last night (which came out of the blue at 9 pm at night as we were laying in bed):
Me: Sure
Dylan: I love you
Me: I love you too
Dylan: Mommy, if I ever break something of yours, can you please forgive me because I will be really sorry and I really love you?
Me: Yes, I will forgive you and I really love you. Did you break something today? You can tell me.
Dylan: Nope, I didn't break something today. But if I do break something of yours, I would be really sad and really sorry. Good night.
LOL It is so cute and so funny but I am guessing when I find the thing he "didn't break", I won't find it as cute or funny.
Dylan also told me this morning as I was leaving for work that "We are going to be friends 'til the end"
I do not know where he comes up with this stuff
xoxoxo

1 comment:
sorry to tell you this but this morning he told me that it was a skywalker's figures arm. I think it was more than one thing.....he is the best xoxoxoxx
Post a Comment