Yes, I am shouting - I am going to be an Aunt and I could not be more excited about it! By the time this post is up, Erika will be almost 20 weeks pregnant with TWIN GIRLS!!! I have always dreamed about watching all of the cousins (Erika's, Michael's and my kids) play together and now, it is finally going to happen! I am so happy for Erika and Richie and am so proud of them.

As for these little princesses that will soon join our crazy bunch, I know that they are going to be best friends, just like me and my sister!! I love them so much already xoxo
As for these little princesses that will soon join our crazy bunch, I know that they are going to be best friends, just like me and my sister!! I love them so much already xoxo
Memorial Day weekend, Erika and Richie came up and we had a party to celebrate them. Leading up to that day, we had pretty stinky weather but it cleared up and we had a great time. Aunt Carrie and her gang came, Marteze and her gang came, and of course, all of our gang.
It was pretty funny because Dylan kept screaming at Erika's bellybutton trying to talk to the babies. From the beginning, Dylan said that he wanted the babies to be "a sister and a kid" and stated that he was only going to play with the sister - i think he really wanted a girl because he needs someone to be Leia in Star Wars/Marion in Indiana Jones. He was VERY excited when we found out there was two girls!!
I didn't get pictures of them, but Jasmine made blue and pink cookies shaped like onesies that Erika used for her gender reveal to her friends, but I did get a picture of the adorable cupcakes she made
Our family has so much to be thankful for and this was a great first celebration of probably the most anticipated children of all time!! I think we are all counting the days until October for their arrival.
I wish there were more opportunities for all of us together (and that Erika and Richie lived closer) because when we do, we always have a great time. What is most exciting about this last picture? The next time we are all together, there will be two more of us in the picture!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!


3 comments:
GIRLS!!! AHHH! I'm so excited for them and for you! I agree, probably the most anticipated children ever. Congratulations again!
although we always make faces when Nicole starts with her camera - the truth is we are very very thankful that we have all these wonderful pictures and happy memories to keep looking at and reliving. Thanks Nicole for all of your hard work - especially when we are all complaining xoxoxx mom
My favorite post ever!! I am so excited for you too because being an aunt is such an amazing feeling and you are going to be the best! I know that you will love my girls just like I love your boys! Thank you for always being my best friend and always being by my side! My girls are going to see how truly awesome it is to have a sister - there's nothing like it in the world! I love you so much!! xoxo
Post a Comment