On Friday, I started a post called "No Fear" and decided not to post it because I had no good picture for the story. It was all about how stubborn and fearless Ryan is, all the daredevil things he does, and how he really does not act like a 1 1/2 year old. Examples: Ryan wants to go down the slide on his belly and when he gets to the bottom, wants to walk back up; he wants to climb from one piece of furniture to the other and jump off; he only wants to play with the big kids at the park; he insists on pushing his shopping cart up the street, not on the sidewalk but only on the cobblestones. The list goes on and on but this post is about Ryan's interest in pushing his own stroller. The stroller weighs 30 pounds and the basket in the back comes up to about chest-level on Ryan so he leans on that and pushes it. I have seen him do it many times, both in the apartment and outside and he can push for a pretty long time before he tires out (I am talking 20 minutes, not 5). On Friday, Ryan was pushing his stroller around for a long time and did not want to go inside - he threw a tantrum and ended up getting his first
boo boo. I have a feeling this kid is going to get a lot of
boo boos.

He is so tough - he cried for less than a minute and by that night, he was trying to figure out what daring task to perform next.
No comments:
Post a Comment