Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kaykey and Rhiney

Ryan and I had a play date over the weekend with our friends Katie and Colleen. Katie and Ryan are 6 weeks apart and Katie was Ryan's first friend. I love watching the two of them play together - sometimes, they are all over each other and are so nice, and other times, they want nothing to do with each other. After it seemed clear that they were soon going to start fighting over toys (because Ryan didn't want to share even though the toys were Katie's), Colleen and I decided to take the kids to the park, after a cookie run for the kids and a Starbucks run for us. Once we got to the park, Katie went in one direction and Ryan in another and that was pretty much it for Colleen and I having a chance to catch-up. They did call for each other a few times though: Katie was Ryan's "Kaykey" and Ryan was her "Rhiney" and it was very adorable. I have a feeling that these two are going to have some fun adventures together this summer!
I have no idea what Ryan said to Katie, but I guess it was pretty funny.

"If you put the whole cookie in your mouth, you won't have to share"

No comments: