Friday, August 22, 2008

For Uncle Michael: "He's so fat.....

he bumps in to trees, hey la li la li lo." (**update: "He's so fat...." is a song we made up as kids with my mom and has nothing to do with anyone's **cough, Michael** weight) In honor of Uncle Michael's comments in the "5 Funnies" post, I thought you all (all 4 of you that read this blog) might like to see another great trick Mike taught Ryan.



I wish I could have gotten a better video but you get the point. If more that 4 of you are reading this, I would love if you wrote comments sometimes because I always get excited when I see them.

Mike, we love you and miss you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the post title was misleading - i thought it was going to be about me being fat, and it wound up being a cool video. Ryan is so smart and I'm going to teach him all of my cool tricks!!!!

thanks for pointing out i'm fat though to your millions of readers ;-).

Anonymous said...

FYI Uncle Michael - that song was sung by your mom and taught to you, Nicole and Erika - I had a guitar playing queer teacher in 6th grade - Mr. Fassler who made us make up songs while he played the guitar - the song I made up was - he's so fat he bumps into trees - hey la lee la lee low xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I knew I could count on you to come to my defense mom!!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!!!