Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dylan's first outing

After 36 hours in the hospital and 2 days in the apartment, I was starting to get a little bit stir crazy. Since we had good weather today, Jay and I decided to take the boys out for a little while so we all could get some fresh air. We went to the park right behind our building and it was great for all of us, especially Ryan who was happy to be pushed on the swings, run around and play in the dirt, and most of all, push his brother in the stroller. As soon as we put Dylan in the stroller, Ryan told us that he wanted to push Dylan and show him where the park was.

As usual, Ryan had brought some trains to the park and once we were there, he quickly lost interest in Dylan, Jay and I because "Peter Sam need go in dirt". I am not sure who was dirtier at the end of our time at the park, Ryan or the trains, but the all ended up in the bathtub as soon as we got home.

Dylan slept for his entire first trip to the park, but he sure looked adorable all bundled up.
I forgot how hard it was to get little baby arms in a coat and am really looking forward to the nicer weather and spending time outside with my two sons. I still can't believe that I am the mother of two boys - two of the greatest, smartest, funniest and most handsome boys ever!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

before you know it Dylan will be "bossing" Ryan - "push faster" "one more time" "one more minute" - I dont think you stand a chance with both of them ganging up on you --- xoxoxx mom