We will definitely be going to Eddie from now on - not only will we save a ton of time and money, but it clearly is a better experience for Ryan and if I must say so, he looks absolutely adorable with his big boy haircut.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Ryan's Big Boy Haircut
Ryan needs a haircut about every 6 weeks. His hair is really thick and grows very fast, especially over his ears. I have been taking him to a place in Connecticut for the past year that I love, but Ryan usually screams the whole time and for $25 dollars a pop, I figured it might be time to try a new place. Last time Ryan got his haircut, we went to a place in the city and I hated his haircut so much that when Jay got a haircut later that day, we asked his barber to fix Ryan's hair. Eddie, the owner of the shop and Jay's barber, did a pretty good job and Ryan sat there calmly so we decided to try a real haircut there the next time. Ryan and I have gone with Jay to his barber shop a few times before and Ryan loves going there - Eddie has a big bucket of lollipops and always lets Ryan have as many as he wants or as many as we will let him have. We finally took Ryan for his haircut Tuesday and were shocked - not only did Eddie do a great job, but Ryan sat still the whole time (on Jay's lap), he didn't cry or yell at all and even let Eddie use the hair dryer and the clippers.



We will definitely be going to Eddie from now on - not only will we save a ton of time and money, but it clearly is a better experience for Ryan and if I must say so, he looks absolutely adorable with his big boy haircut.
We will definitely be going to Eddie from now on - not only will we save a ton of time and money, but it clearly is a better experience for Ryan and if I must say so, he looks absolutely adorable with his big boy haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is such a big boy! Too cute!
I once had the experience of going to the haircut place with Ryan and mommy - it was not something I would ever want to do again! Poor Ryan was crying and sweating so much - the "haircutter man" - which by the way I hated - didnt need to use water because Ryan was crying so much and sweating his head was drenched!
So saying that - I will give Eddie a little credit but not much because he did have the cutest and best model to give a haircut to. Ryan will look cute no matter WHO cuts his hair!
Post a Comment