Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rice Cereal

(from September 15)

On Sunday, Jay, the kids and I went over to Michael's apartment to watch the Jets game with him and Jasmine and my parents. We were waiting for Dylan's 6 month birthday to feed him his first real food (at our pediatricians recommendation) but since we were all going to be together, we decided to let him try some rice cereal a few days early. Dylan seemed very interested in trying the food and even tried grabbing the spoon out of my hand:

Unfortunately, the cereal was not a huge hit. I am pretty sure Dylan was even thinking "I waited 6 months for this??
And for those of you who like the videos, here is some documentation that our second attempt with the cereal was as unsuccessful as the first.

Next up: Bananas. Hopefully he will like those better

2 comments:

aunt erika said...

Very mean trick Nicole! He thought you were giving him ice cream! Not that yucky mush!! I will give him ice cream when I see him! xoxo

Gamma said...

I think he saw his brother eat "bones" and he is thinking why cant I have bones too??? After all - he does have one tooth!