For the first time in years, we went to a party on New Years Eve and we had a great time. Uncle Michael and Jasmine invited us over to their "Hawaiian Theme" bash and while we were the only ones dressed in Hawaiian garb, it was still fun to get dressed up and get out of the house. (Ryan's Ron Jon shirt was as close as I could find to Hawaiian in the middle of winter and Jay was happy to let Dylan wear the
Kukui nut necklace he got on our honeymoon.) The kids were really well behaved (I think) and they definitely had as much fun as we did! Ryan was so excited to be able to stay up way past his bedtime and while I thought he would crash eventually, he was still going strong after midnight.



Dylan fought amazingly hard to make it until midnight too and after a quick 1 hour power nap....

he was up and ready to countdown to the start of the New Year.


All day New Years Day, Ryan kept saying "Uncle Michael's party was great, it was so much fun" Thanks Mike for inviting us over to ring in the New Year with you.
To my few faithful readers: Jay, Ryan, Dylan and I
wish you a very happy and healthy 2010 and in honor of all of you, I will add "Being a better blogger" to my long list of resolutions. Love you all - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2 comments:
Papa and I,Erika and Richie sure missed what looks like a fun News Years Eve party. Maybe next year we wont be in our pjs at 8pm and will be invited to your party. Ryan did tell me all about it though - and even though Dylan broke the blower (snitch) Ryan sounded like almost everyone else behaved and had a great time. Happy and Healthy New Year to the BEST FAMILY - (everyone says that)!!!!
PS - I forgot to give Michael credit for all the planning he did for the party and the GREAT hawaiian theme - GOOD JOB MIKE!!
XOXOXOX
Post a Comment