Last week, Dylan got try grilled cheese for the first time and loved it - he finished a two slices of bread, two slices of cheese sandwich in half the time Ryan did. 



I think that Dylan must have been afraid we were going to take some of the sandwich away and decided to double-fist when he only had two pieces left. 
What did Dylan do when he finished his sandwich? Started eyeing Ryan's - haha, that boy sure can eat!
3 comments:
Friday Uncle Michael watched Dylan for about a half hour while me and Ryan went out to get lunch. The snow was knee deep for Ryan who loved every second of it, but I didnt want to stay out too long because I wasnt sure how Uncle Michael was doing. When I came back Uncle Michael said it was the easiet babysitting job ever. He didnt even have to get off the couch. He kept feeding Dylan cheerios and Michael said as long as he kept feeding Dylan - they were both very happy campers. Dylan can sure put it away!
PS - I LOVE DYLANS COOL HAIR!! He looks so clean and cute xoxoxo gamma
It's true. He didn't make one peep for 40 minutes, every time he started crawling away I would just shake the bag of cheerios and he would come right back. Not one freakin peep, the kid is amazing.
Post a Comment