Thursday, March 11, 2010

Subway

When you go out to eat, do you ever think about what is going on in the kitchen? Who makes your food? Is it clean back there? Well, wonder no more!! If you are a frequent visitor of Subway, this is what might be going on in the kitchen:
The other day, Jay went to get the car inspected across the street from Subway and left the boys with mom while he talked to the guy - when he came back, he found this. I think Ryan must have been sucking in his stomach because he is not that skinny.

3 comments:

uncle michael said...

Great post!!!! Very funny post and picture.

Mom always gets the best workers.

grandma said...

this is why I am so successful - I have cheap labor!! Too bad you also didnt post the fact that Ryan loved being in the cold fridge with the light off and pushing the door open and screaming - BOOOOO to all the customers, and changing Dylans diaper when we have no changing area to use but the prep table - We sure have fun no matter where we are!! xoxoxoxox gamma

aunt erika said...

Nicole - I love the backsplash this month.

Ryan looks like he works harder than any other employee there (besides mom of course)

He is sucking in his stomach because the sink is cold Nicole.

Great picture!