Sometimes it is so challenging to keep up with this blog but I really love having these memories to look back on - hard to believe that I started documenting our life 6 years ago!! Technology is so different from when I started that the blog doesn't really serve the initial purpose anymore - I started the blog to keep everyone up to date on Ryan's life as a toddler in the city. Then Dylan came and so did Facebook, Instagram, and Iphone photo stream - family and friends can now get pictures and stories instantly and unless they want the full story, really don't need to read the blog anymore to be in the loop. I still love though looking back, reminiscing on all of the fun times we have had and remembering the little details I have forgotten. There have already been a bunch of fun things we have done in 2014 and it is only February so for those of you still reading: Thanks for sharing our memories!
Instagram In the City - January 2014
We facetimed with Ava and Ella a lot, visited the dentist and even started helping around the house.
Spent some time on SuperBowl Boulevard enjoying the benefits of NY hosting their 1st ever SuperBowl
Had LOTS of SNOW
And most importantly, we had fun with friends (at our Skylanders get together)
and with each other
1 comment:
I don't care what the original purpose was - I love these blogs -
they are such a fun way to remember and they make my day!!
They are growing up too fast - love you all so much xoxooxxx
Post a Comment