Monday, September 22, 2008

"Crib Out"





Elizabeth called me today to say something crazy happened. Ryan fell asleep lying on Elizabeth so she took him in his room and put him in his crib so he could take a nap. As soon as she put him down, Ryan opened his eyes, so Elizabeth quickly tried to sneak out of the room and closed the door, hoping he would go back to sleep. A few minutes later, much to her surprise Ryan came walking in to the room and said "Crib out". Considering that Ryan has never even tried to get out of his crib before Elizabeth was shocked. Jay and I were shocked too and needed to see the proof when we got home.



I really hope that Ryan doesn't try to get out on a regular basis. He went right to bed tonight without trying to get out, but I am pretty sure I am going to wake up in the middle of the night with someone screaming in my face "Wake up mommy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video is amazing - he's a genius and the strongest baby ever!

How did he figure out how to do that? I definitely didn't teach him that trick.