I never think that the quality of these videos are good enough (anyone have any suggestions on how to make them better?), but apparently some of my readers like them. Both of these are recent but there are not stories to accompany them - they are just good examples of Ryan's personality lately.
The first is Ryan on the phone with Grandma and before any one comments, the oven was off and no, I normally do not let him play with the oven.
The second video is Ryan playing in the sprinkler and acting in his typical ryan way: nuts!!
2 comments:
These are great! The first one it sounds like he is saying I'm baking, and baking, and baking and baking!
The second one he looks like a complete mental case!! Very cute. Keep them coming!
in the second half of the video - it is CLEAR to me that he is telling me about his PAINTING Erika - not baking - the first part CLEARLY is saying that he wants to live with PaPa and Mama - what is the matter with you people dont you understand english???
xooxxoxox
Post a Comment