Ryan went first and did a great job. He weighs 32 1/2 pounds (65th percentile) and is 36 1/2 inches tall (50th percentile).
The dr. said Ryan's language and comprehension were great for his age and was impressed at the wide variety of foods that he eats. When the Dr. said she was finished with Ryan, Ryan turned to Grandma and said "Gamma, your turn. Take off your clothes" and tried to pull her shirt off. He was standing there in his t-shirt and pull ups and the Dr. said "Ok Grandma, Dylan is going to get his shots now so you can take Ryan out" and my mom said ok, picked Ryan up and ran at the door saying "Come on, we will put your pants on outside" -LOL. I guess she really didn't want to see Dylan get his shots.
Next, it was Dylan's turn. He now weighs a whopping 13 pounds which is around the 75th percentile and is an amazing 24 3/4 inches tall, which is close to the 90th percentile.
Dylan had to get 4 shots and took them like a champ - his legs seemed a little bit sore for a few hours, but was his typical happy self all day. Just like Ryan, Dylan is turning out to be one tough little boy with the big muscles and legs to prove it.
When we got home and Ryan saw Dylan's band aids, he said "Dylan have booboo? I make it better" and kissed him on both of his legs. Ryan then got up, went in his room and came back with 2 pillows and 2 blankets and said "I nap with Dylan" and made me put Dylan on one of the pillows. He then covered him up with a blanket, laid down next to him and covered himself up and put his arm around Dylan. It was absolutely adorable, even if Ryan only stayed there for 2 seconds.

6 comments:
16.6 lbs
and the pictures are very cute!!! i like the first and last ones the best.
My muscle msn Dylan looks adorable! He looks like he grows inches and pounds from one Friday to the next - he amazes me every Friday morning when I walk in - he is smiling every single time and looks happier than the week before - if that is possible. I CANT WAIT FOR 2 BOYS TO YELL GAMMA!!! XOXOXOXX
oops --- muscle man
p.s. those bandaids are horrible - I told you that they fell off - but I really took them off - they made me sad! He is too cute for boo-boos xoxoxox gamma
Uncle Richie says 15lbs 13oz
Post a Comment