Haven't done these in a while but Ryan is seriously funny lately, and in this case, looks DO count for something.
The bigger Ryan's vocabulary gets, the funnier he becomes - I really don't know where he gets this stuff.
Recent Conversations
1. Me: "Ryan, please don't do that, you are going to break it" (while he was bending a playdoh cover)
Ryan: "Mommy, I'm not breaking it, I'm collapsing it"
Ryan: "Mommy, I'm not breaking it, I'm collapsing it"
2. Ryan: "Daddy pushed me in my belly?"
Me: "Why did he do that? Were you bad?"
Ryan: "I love you so much mommy" (fyi, he was being bad)
3. (out of the blue conversation)
Ryan: "Gamma, you a bad boy"
Ryan: "Gamma, you a bad boy"
Gamma: "Why Ryan?"
Ryan: "You broke my baseball plate all in pieces, all on the floor" (it was true and I guess Ryan is holding a grudge about it since it happened about a month ago)
4. Ryan: "I have to take a nap now?" (he calls all sleeping, even at night, a nap)
Me: "Yes Ryan, it is bed time - it is dark time now so we have to go to sleep"
(next morning at 5:30 a.m., tap tap tap on my head)
(next morning at 5:30 a.m., tap tap tap on my head)
Ryan: "Mommy look, look (while twisting my head off). Its not dark time, its blue time. I wake up from my nap"
5. "Mommy, I love your necklace" as he played with it. It broke 2 seconds later (not his fault, it was a cheap necklace) and he said "I really so sorry mommy, you have a band aid? You have tape? I'll fix it". When he realized it couldn't be fixed, Ryan said "Mommy, I don't like your necklace. Take it off"



Funny statements
"I need some munkshons" said when we went to Dunkin Donuts, talking about munchkins
"I like this. It is so tasty"
"It was an ax-sink" (an accident)
"I have good havior" (I have good behavior, lol)
"Look mommy, I nuts!" while jumping from couch to couch

"Look mommy, I nuts!" while jumping from couch to couch


2 comments:
Even though I bought Ryan 4 plates after the one I broke - I guess he is still not happy with me - I hope he eventually forgives me. But, I also get blamed for stuff I didnt do. Thats what gammas are for! Its okay though - I love every minute of it - even when I am a "bad boy".
the sprinkler pictures reminded me of something that happened last week when we were at the park...Ryan always wants to do what the older kids are doing, so I bought him a package of water balloons. The problem was I couldnt fill them up because you had to go right to the sprinkler and get wet to fill them. I told Ryan gamma couldnt do it - because I had no bathing suit and I would get my clothes wet. The next thing I knew - he was starting to take off his bathing suit and he said "here gamma - use mine" needless to say I went in with my clothes to do it.
Post a Comment