Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Sneak Preview

Halloween is all the rage in our house right now. We have had a friendly "ghost" visit us each night and bring us spooky decorations and we have had endless discussions about our costumes, trick-or-treating, and candy. We have a party to go to on Friday night and on Halloween so each boy has 2 costumes: Ryan is going to be Mr. Incredible and Woody (from Toy Story) and Dylan is going to be a spider and a giraffe. Ryan told me he would like me to be a witch and told Jay that he wanted him to be a ghost - since walking around in a sheet probably won't be that much fun, I told Jay he should pick something else. When he came home with his costume, I thought it was great and looked great on him but we weren't so sure what the kids would think and decided to have a Halloween preview:

After we stopped the video, Jay kept the costume on for a while and by the time Jay took it off, Ryan said "Daddy, I like your costume". Hopefully, he will still like it and not be afraid: as for the other kids, if they get scared oh well - more candy for us!!!

3 comments:

uncle michael said...

Im sure Jay isn't a big enough loser to read this blog - but if he is - Awesome Costume!!

Definitely wear that to the Jets game.

aunt erika said...

this video is so funny!! I remember daddy scaring us with a Mr. T costume!

gamma said...

You people are cuckoo - besides scaring all the kids with your costumes - I had the pleasure of going to Ryan and Dylans Halloween get together in the back of Stuy town. I have to say that my grandchildren were by far the cutest kids in the entire city. At night we went back to gamma and pappa's house and I watched Jay and Nicole hold the kids up to the lamp to make their pjs "glow". Ryan kept saying "put me in the light". I hope my neighbors didnt look in my window and see 2 parents holding up their children almost on top of the lamp. These poor kids dont have a chance to be normal -the apples dont fall far from the tree xoxoxoxxx gamma