Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dylan

Happy 1st Birthday Dylan!! I will write more tomorrow but here is a little sneak preview. When Jay and I got home today, we invited Uncle Michael over to have some birthday cake with us. After Dylan opened some of his birthday presents (which Ryan cared about more than Dylan), it was time for cake. Obviously the cake was a bigger hit than the presents!!

Dylan - we hope that you had a wonderful birthday. We love you so much and can't wait to see what fun things the next year will bring!! xoxxoxoxox Happy Birthday little boy!

4 comments:

aunt erika said...

The commentary on both videos is spectacular!

Thanks for posting these Nicole...you are a great sister and I love you. I have watched both a million times!! xoxo

nicole said...

I wish I could mute myself out of both. I am such an idiot

How do you like those flashes blinding him every 5 seconds??

uncle michael said...

mute me too. my voice is so nasally and terrible.

gamma said...

I wish my annoying voice was in that video - that means that I would have been there for all the fun - and guess what - I wouldnt want to be muted out - no matter how annoying, nasally, loud, etc I was - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN - xoxoxox gamma