Thursday, January 27, 2011
Cheesus
Ryan has been singing a song for the past week that he said was called "Blue Billy Ock" and he keeps asking me to sing it with him. When he sings it, it does not even sound like he is speaking English. After trying to figure out what he was saying all week, I finally told him that I was going to ask the teacher to tell me the words and finally he said "you goose, I didn't learn it at school. Elizabeth sang it to me". When Elizabeth came, I asked her if she knew what he was talking about and she said no so we asked Ryan to sing it to us. As he sang the song, proud as can be, she cracked up laughing and said the song was "Who built the Ark?". Clearly the meaning of the song and the words were both lost on Ryan but he kept singing his heart out declaring he loved that song. Then he turned to Elizabeth and said "Mommy doesn't even know the song about Cheesus Chrise"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I guess Elizabeth is trying to instill some good beliefs on the kids - now if she could only get him to teach grandma not to lie..... I got blamed for "not telling mommy the truth and sometimes grandma lies" - I told mommy Ryan ALWAYS has good "havior" when he is with me and of course Ryan told that I sometimes lie...... well Dylan as soon as you talk a little more - I will be in trouble with both of you.. I am sure I will get double "ratted out"
Ryan was singing this song to me also and when we went to get Nicole at the train - I asked what he was saying......Nicole kept saying Ryan that is silly you are not talking english now I finally understand what he was singing,,,, xoxoxxx
Post a Comment