it is really hard to leave the house in the morning. Today was one of those days - I just wanted to play with the kids for longer. From the minute they woke up, they were both super cuddly and giggly, alternating between jumping on my bed and jumping on grandma. Then Dylan decided to put on a "hat" and so did Ryan and the two of them were running around cracking up laughing. The only way we could get a picture was to line them up for a race - of course, as soon as I said "ready, set", Dylan would take off running yelling "GO!!"
I mean really, who would want to leave this and go to work??


2 comments:
After you left for work, Dylan came up with a new trick for his "hat".... he kept dragging me to the kitchen and saying "candy" "candy" so when I found some candy - he held out his "hat" and said "trick or treat". These kids can come up with tricks and games that nobody would believe. xoxoxxx
ha, great pictures. that easter basket has definitely got it's money's worth of use.
Post a Comment