Thursday, January 26, 2012

52 Week Project - Week 4 - Eyes

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts
- Albert Einstein

When you have kids, there is no truer statement.   You feel what your kids feel and see what your kids see all the time.  I love watching the kids when they are excited: the glow in their eyes, the excitement in their faces.   Everything is better, more enjoyable watching it through the eyes of the boys.
 
 

i am feeling rotten today and wanted to get my post up so here it is, I will have to edit and write more when I am feeling better

2 comments:

C Miller said...

Love them all, especially the ones with their little red cheeks showing too! :)

Erika H said...

These pictures are beautiful and I agree with Carrie...the red cheeks are the perfect touch!