5 Things I learned on our trip to the zoo:
1. Ryan is still more impressed by the subway, which we took to get to the zoo, then he is with the animals at the zoo.
2. We are never going to get to the Children's Zoo. I am so excited for Ryan to see everything in the Children's Zoo since we loved it as kids, but Ryan is always asleep by the time we get there and misses it. Next time, we will have to go there first I guess.
2. We are never going to get to the Children's Zoo. I am so excited for Ryan to see everything in the Children's Zoo since we loved it as kids, but Ryan is always asleep by the time we get there and misses it. Next time, we will have to go there first I guess.
3. Taking a toddler on the monorail may seem like fun, especially if your child loves trains. It is not. NOT. AT. ALL. Ryan would not sit still and hardly paid attention to the animals we passed.

4. It is possible to get matching shirts and hats for your ENTIRE family at the zoo. (thanks mom) Picture to follow So what if you will get beat up for wearing them all on the same day?
5. Ryan is almost 3 feet tall. He may not "measure up" to the lion in height, but his roar is almost as loud.


1 comment:
Looking at this picture you would think Ryan slept the whole day at the zoo. Pretty amazing that the photographer took this picture the split second that Ryan's eyes were closed.
Post a Comment