Ryan is getting very good at saying the names of all of the people in our family, although he has made up his own names for some of them. Here he is, telling you all of the people in his family:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I let Dad take my card to work today and he forgot to bring it home - so I want to make sure I wont wear this video out - it doesnt need batteries right??? If it does - you are going to have to replace them very often xoxoxox
2 comments:
I let Dad take my card to work today and he forgot to bring it home - so I want to make sure I wont wear this video out - it doesnt need batteries right??? If it does - you are going to have to replace them very often xoxoxox
I MISS HIM AND YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment