Dear Grandma, I hope that you have a very happy birthday. I love you so much and this weekend when we celebrate your birthday, I will even let you borrow my birthday crown. Can I blow out your candles though? Happy Birthday!! Love, Ryan
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What is he using to put the candle in? Happy birthday mom!!
Ryan - I know how much you love real fruit and vegetables as your birthday cake, but Grandma is going to have REAL cake for her birthday! My best birthday present is YOU!!!
5 comments:
What is he using to put the candle in? Happy birthday mom!!
I forgot to sign it - aunt erika oops!
Erika - that is a kiwi. One guess who came up with that...
Better than the mushroom cake Mom gave him last time!
Happy Birthday Mom!
love,
michael
Ryan - I know how much you love real fruit and vegetables as your birthday cake, but Grandma is going to have REAL cake for her birthday! My best birthday present is YOU!!!
Post a Comment