Ryan was invited to go to a first birthday party on Sunday for my friend Robin's daughter, Romy. Colleen and Katie were also invited to the party and we decided to stay for a while after the party and let Ryan and Katie play in the park. Katie and Ryan are so funny together. It is amazing to me that they really aren't babies anymore and as I watched them sit together on the bench, eating their lunch of pizza and fruit, I thought about how fast the past 19 months have gone.


I remember the first time Ryan and Katie met (I think Ryan was 4 weeks old and cried the whole time). Now, they are best buds, holding hands and going up and down the slide like the big kids.

I was cracking up laughing because after Ryan got up on the step leading up to the slide, he got on his belly and tried to pull Katie up too, not wanting to let go of her hand.
2 comments:
they are so cute together - just looking at their little faces can cheer up anybody! I wish they would let me play with them too!
that isnt anonymous - that is grandma
Post a Comment